~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
July 23, 2017, 11:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im messed up  (Read 7358 times)
Lovesickgrl1

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2009, 06:22:28 AM »

Me and my boyfrend are new to the sex stuff. Wed been trying for two weeks. But the last time we tried he lasted very long.I MEAN REAlly LONG. I had my first orgasm really early. and then my second. thenmy third. But when I got to my fourth. I felt myself get closer to orgasm and my whole body tightened.My pleasure became unbearable. I wasnt moaning any more I was screaming my head off. I told him to stop but he was close to his climax and probably couldnt stop if he wanted to. When i reached orgasm I couldnt move, I clucthed him and I bit down hard on his shoulder. He kept thrusting and it made it more intense. After the orgasm i still couldnt move and i was freezing. My eyes were crying. And for like 5 minutes i sat there in his arms. Then when I tried to walk to his car so he could drive me home I couldnt walk.Mylegs wouldnt move right. Theywerequivering.Hejokedand said it was just an after shock. I couldnt open my hand to open the door to my house so he had to carry me in. He put me on the bed kissed me and left. I still felt flustered so i tried to touch myself down there and as soon as I touched it I couldnt move again. Aftershock? I think not. And when I saw him at school I suddenly got wet and the quivers started again.Aftershock?Uh-uh.
When i was walking donw the street I got the Quivers. When he came to my placewestarted kissing and i mean just average kissing and when I looked down my entire  jeans was wet.He saw and asked whatsgoing on. I dont know. Is mybodyjust telling me I overdid it. When wetried again the pleasure was to muchand we HAD to stop I begged him. Should Igo t the doctor r something?Am I pregnant
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: