~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
July 25, 2017, 01:33:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing username?  (Read 6843 times)
Victoria

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »

I'm not sure where to best post this... but I have a question about the site. I recently created an account but I after doing that I decided that I want to change my username. I thought I would just create a new account with the new name and then delete the old account. However, when I try to create the new account, I'm told that I can't because the email address I'm trying to use is already associated with another account. I could try to delete my old account first, but I'm worried that might not address the email address conflict and then leave me with no account.

Is it possible to change one's username on this system? Is it possible to (temporarily) have two accounts associated with the same email address?

Tory
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 09:37:23 PM »

Hi Tory and welcome to the FMO forum!

On the menu bar, click on "Profile". Then click on "Account Related Settings" (under "Modify Profile"). This page will allow you to change the "Name" that will be displayed publicly on the forum. You will still need to sign in using your original username, however it will never appear on the forum.

Best regards,
FMO Forum Admin
Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »

Thanks! That worked great.

Tory
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »

You're welcome!  Smiley