~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
September 26, 2017, 07:46:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much is too much?  (Read 10375 times)
sexyflemingo

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

OK, this might seem a little odd....
First off, I'm male, 27 (twenty seven) years old.  I have a new girlfriend, 26 (twenty six) years old, we've slept together three times.  Between those 3 (three) sessions she has had 60 (sixty, we both counted) orgasms.  Her orgasms are REALLY powerful and I can feel the contractions harder than I've ever felt before.
The following is something my girlfriend is enjoying thoroughly, as am I, but I do have some concerns.

A little background.  I have just returned from Iraq, and I haven't been with anyone in any manner for nearly years.  Long periods of....alone time.....has left me with a rather substantial endurance (2-3 hours at a time).  We first had sex in the front seat of my Z3 (little 2 seat convertible, in the driver seat, so you can get an idea of the position we were in) where I lasted about 10 (ten) minutes and she had 3 (three) orgasms.  Ok, good for her, and wow, I must be an awesome lover, right?
This next part concerned me a bit, just because I've never encountered it before, or even heard of it.
The next time we sleep together was at my place, complete with my bed and everything.  We started off in the missionary position and within a couple minutes, she was having a string of orgasms (I could feel the rapid-fire contractions) about 20-40 (twenty to forty) seconds apart.  She had 7 (seven).  We take a break to get some water.
About 20 (twenty) minutes later we're back in the bedroom with similar intentions, only this time with her on top.  Since I'd recently came, I could achieve erection, but climax is a long way off (first one is for me, second one is for her, or so the saying goes).  Again, a few minutes into our session, she starts having rapid-fire orgasms.  She had another 10 (ten) and stopped, out of breath, sweating, and telling me how incredible this was, how she'd never had multiples before.
At this point, we both realize she has hit 20 (twenty) orgasms in less than 24 (twenty four) hours.  I ask if she wants to keep going, she says yes and we continue. 
Nearly 90 (ninety) minutes later, we're both drenched in sweat and out of breath.  She has had another 40 (forty) orgasms in a row, in a manner I can only describe as machine-gun like.  She would have kept going, but I had to call it quits.
Here's my concern(s):
1: Is this hyper-orgasmic state a possible sign or symptom of a disease or illness?  I know that there are some brain disorders that cause similar symptoms, but I'd have to dig back in my desk references to find them.
2: Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?  My concern is more related to brain chemistry.  I know that orgasm releases a flood of endorphines in a manner very similar to the drug Ecstasy.  I also know that repeated (drug related, anyway) massive endorphine releases can alter and damage the brains ability to create those endorphines.
3: Is there a chance that an addiction could develop?

Thank you for your time and responses.  I know this sounds a bit far out there, but I swear this is all flabbergastingly true.  I'm looking for serious answers, thoughts, helpful links, or experiences.
Thank you.
Respectfully,

Christian
petrailus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 10:08:39 PM »

Hi Christian! Your new girlfriend sounds like a lot of fun!

I wouldn't worry too much about her extreme multiple orgasms being a sign of disease. I can understand why you might wonder, but unless she's exhibiting other issues or detrimental symptoms I think it's very unlikely that there is any disease involved. As far as it being "too much of a good thing," I don't think you have to worry about that either. Orgasm is a natural process and assuming she's cumming on her own (meaning without any pharmaceutical help) I would expect her body to be self-regulating. By that I mean she'll stop cumming long before it causes any brain damage.

I have also been amazed at the capacity of some women for orgasmic pleasure. A number of years ago I had a one night stand with a woman who, like your girlfriend, was extremely orgasmic. She typically had between 4 and 6 orgasms in quick succession, with each climax separated from the next by a minute or less. After each group she needed to rest a little, but then she was able to enjoy another group of 4-6 orgasms with no problem. Although some of her climaxes were fairly mild, many of them were extremely intense. I thought her orgasmic abilities were wonderfully sexy and I was happy to help her cum as many times as she could. Over the course of the afternoon/evening we had sex several times and I estimate that she had between 50 and 75 orgasms overall. It was quite amazing to see!

You also worried about orgasm addiction. I think there is something addictive about it, yes, and especially for multi-orgasmic women. My wife has several orgasms during sex and I do think she is addicted to them. She tells me that during her first marriage she usually came at most once in a session, and she was fine with that at the time. However, I seriously doubt she could be satisfied with just one at this point. Yet perhaps a more telling sign is the change in her attitude. She has become very orgasm oriented and these days she *needs* to cum frequently in order to be happy.

Yet I wouldn't worry about addiction. Again, orgasm is a natural process and your girlfriend's body is designed to experience it. We are also "addicted" to eating, breathing, and sleeping. Nobody worries about that.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 06:48:04 AM by petrailus » Logged
Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 08:50:42 PM »

Christian,

I agree with petrailus that your girl friend is probably just fine. You didn't mention if she responds this way all the time or if it was only that one exceptional night. Sometimes everything just "clicks" and you feel like you could go forever. In any case, I wouldn't worry about it unless, as petrailus says, there is other evidence of a problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: