~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
July 25, 2017, 07:47:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get the vaginal orgasm?  (Read 14282 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »

curiousgirl
Bronze Member
Reg : 06/22/2005

Date Posted: 06/22/2005 6:44 PM       

Hello everyone,
I have no troubles getting clitoral orgams, practically any time i want, and in a rather quick time, if needed. But i have never had vaginal orgasms, it seems, and i really want to experience them! Not so long ago i still was a virgin, so i didn't dare do anything with a finger inside, but now it is possible. What should i do to have such an orgasm? I don't have vibrators or anything other like that... only me and my hands! I have read already where to place the finger and all, but i am still not sure i do things right... It feels weird inside, maybe it is distracting me, too. How long do i need? I don't even know what questions to ask because it all is really new to me! Will be glad to read anything you have to say!
Dani

Cindybal
Anonymous

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 12:41 AM     

Hi Dani,
When you're aroused and lubricated, gently thrust one or two fingers in and out of your vagina. Many women who believe they can only achieve orgasm through direct clitoral stimulation are surprised to find that penetration can also bring them to a rousing climax.
While stimulating your clitoris with one hand, try thrusting a few fingers into your vagina with your other hand. The combination of clitoral and vaginal stimulation can be very exciting.
Try any of the above techniques while lying on your belly. Some women prefer the slight difference in stimulation and the gentle "humping" motion they can make while enjoying this position.
Try stimulating your g-spot: lie on your back with your knees raised and insert your middle finger into your vagina in an inverted "come hither" motion. About two inches into your vagina, on the wall closest to your stomach, you'll feel a spongy, slightly raised area. That's your G-Spot, also known as your urethral sponge. Because the sensitive portion of this area is actually on the other side of several layers of skin, it will respond best to pressure, not stroking. Try pressing your G-Spot with varying intensities. If you don't like it, just stop doing it. G-Spot stimulation isn't for everyone. However, if you do like it, try simultaneously stroking your clitoris with your other hand. Rumor has it that orgasms produced by G-Spot stimulation can be very intense.
Good luck, or should I say good f.. ck!

Lorna
Anonymous

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 12:44 AM     

No vibrator... use a cucumbor

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 4:23 AM       

Hi again, girls, and thanks Cindybal!
Actually i did try the thign with my middle finger, lying on my back.... I'm a little worried.... It seems so terrible tight there! Like there is so much stuff inside there, the finger does go, but i can't imagine how on earth people use two fingers! Why is it so small?? Will it stretch with time? :-(

Dr Ruth
Bronze Member
Reg : 06/13/2005

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 5:52 PM       

You can convince your bf you're ready for sex. You can even convince yourself. The hardest part is often convincing your vagina. If you're anxious your vagina will become dry and very tight. If you then try inserting a finger or two, let alone a penis - ouch! 
If a girl is relaxed and ready for sex there's no finger or penis in the world that won't fit even the most stubborn of vaginas!

Now spend time getting used to your own body. Make sure you feel OK being naked.
Practice clitoral masturbation first. Only when you're really ready, go gently and slowly.

Please be assured - your vagina is perfect and things will fit when you're good and ready.

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 5:56 PM       

Dr Ruth,
Thanks for calming me down!  These things are really hard to convince if they get something on their mind, it seems!

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 5:58 PM       

Hey and one more silly quesiton: is it really ok that inside there is not smooth at all? I mean, it has tons od humps and what not!! Honestly, i expected to *see* something more even !

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 06/23/2005 6:00 PM       

Hey and one more silly quesiton: is it really ok that inside there is not smooth at all? I mean, it has tons od humps and what not!! Honestly, i expected to *see* something more even !

Myriam
Anonymous

Date Posted: 06/24/2005 12:40 AM     

To answer your question, check http://myvag.net/inside/

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 06/26/2005 10:10 AM       

One more question, when you insert a finger inside, should you put something on the finger? I mean there are nails, sometimes polish, too....

Cindybal
Anonymous

Date Posted: 06/26/2005 9:17 PM     

Repeating some general hints:

Arousal of the g-spot is usually more effective if the
woman is already sexully arroused.
Sharp or long nails are probably a no-no.
Some pressure may be necessary. Two fingers are usually
employeed -- esp. since few people use mechanical
typewriters (which would give fingers strength and endurance).
Initial sensations in thewoman may be a) discomfort, an urge
to urinate (the urethra from the bladder is being stimulated),
or a pleasurable sensation.
As stimulation contintues (few minutes), the g-spot will begin
to swell. Continued stimulation of the area may result in
an orgasm that is often quite intense.

curiousgirl
Bronze Member

Date Posted: 07/20/2005 3:12 PM       

Is it possible to get a G-spot orgasm with a man, during sex? I mean without using fingers... Maybe there are special positions?

_Andi
Bronze Member
Reg : 07/03/2005

Date Posted: 07/22/2005 8:50 PM         

Yes, it's entirely possible but takes practise!  It helps to know your body really well as the exact location of the G-spot can vary from woman to woman.  If you want to try through penetrative sex, the G-spot needs to be activated through arousal first.  Positions such as rear entry or you on top might help.  If you're on top, gently grinding your pubic area in circles against your partner can help you explore the sensations and it'll be nice for him too!
I recommend reading Alan and Donna Brauer's book "ESO - Extended Sexual Orgasm".  There's a lot of useful information here.  My husband found this book, studied it and WOW!
Good luck
_Andi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: