~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 10:40:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Media request  (Read 3130 times)
HarrietH

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2012, 12:08:17 PM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Harriet and I'm a journalist from Barcroft Media, a press agency based in London.
I'm writing an article about Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder and wanted to speak to a woman who is willing to help.
I can't begin to understand what one goes through with this disorder, but I imagine it must be something that is very hard to deal with.
And I bet sharing your thoughts in a national newspaper or magazine is the last thing you want to do.
But sharing your story may help others who are in a similar situation.
I can appreciate that you may have some concerns about appearing in the press, but I would like to assure you that nothing would be published without your written consent, and without me reading it over the phone to you first.
And while it may not be a consideration of yours, magazines and newspapers do pay generously on publication, which can either go to you or a charity of your choice.

If you would like to get in touch, even if it is just to ask a few questions, please contact me on 0207 923 1827 or email harriet.hernando@barcroftmedia.com as soon as possible.

I'm always on the lookout for interesting stories so please feel free to email any ideas to me too.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: