~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
September 23, 2017, 05:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other aspects to female orgasm  (Read 5002 times)
MyMOWife

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:47:03 AM »

There is much discussion on physical techniques to help your woman orgasm more but I think there is a whole other side that involves mental/physiological and emotional as well.    The old saying the mind is the biggest sex organ is so true for women.

I'll throw out a few and let's discuss.

Connection outside bedroom
-having shared passions outside bedroom

Foreplay
-dressing up, date night
-flirting, her feeling sexy
-long teasing escalating foreplay vs. rip her clothes off

Build up
-encouraging her to let go and be vocal
-pushing her sexual buttons

Climax
-keeping her coming

After
-post orgasmic bliss

-My Serial Multi Orgasmic Wife
The-Female-Orgasm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »

The mind being the biggest sex organ is so true ... and I couldn't agree more with the ideas you're putting out there to help get the mind in the right gear.  But I also think a real understanding of the female anatomy is paramount, and a true realization that every woman is different is absolutely necessary.

As I am male, some might suggest that I really know nothing about this - and that really is true on some levels.  On other levels however, I do know a little ... I have been "working" with the female orgasm for many, many years and have seen quite a lot in that time!  I founded a web site in 2003 that was/is entirely dedicated to the female orgasm, and it's popularity grew to the point that it is now most likely the largest repository of real female orgasms in the world  Smiley

So I have seen quite a bit, and have shown many women that "they too" can be multi-orgasmic.  But understanding the basics of the female anatomy really is key.  At the risk of "advertising" - and feel free to remove this link if it's against your policy - take a look at my white paper for starts (The-Female-Orgasm.com/whitepaper.html).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: