~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
October 19, 2017, 04:50:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Orgasms to the Extreme.  (Read 7949 times)
washann

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »

Something very odd happened yesterday to me.  I am an 50 plus female and used my vibrator just for a few minutes when I achieved an orgasm.  I stood up to put it away and i felt another one coming and another and another.  I have multiple orgasms with my partner that last about 8 minutes so I knew what what happening.  This continued for 4 hours averaging about 120 per hour.  I was in agony and exhausted but they wouldn't stop. I tried to keep still but but my body would not let me, the more I squeezed my legs together the more pronounced they would become.  Previous to this starting I had rung the dr for an appt due to another issue.  I tried to get in the car but i couldn't walk straight so I rang my son to take me to the drs.  I couldn't go by taxi or public transport as i was acting like i was in bed with my partner and the things I was yelling out would not have been appropriate to be heard in public.  by the time 1 hr had passed my throat was dry and I was gulping water.  i was completely exhausted.  I even went back to bed with my vibrator to see if having 1 big orgasm would have been the end of it.  But no they just kept on coming.  by this time both my arms were going numb with a tingly pins and needles sensation and my fingers felt as they were being contorted on my hands.  I was literally in tears. I thought of getting an ambulance to hospital but i was very embarrassed. I was feeling dizzy as well so I waited outside for my son to pick me up in case i passed out inside.  I never swear or use 4 letter words except in heated lovemaking sessions but they were spewing from my mouth. We got to the drs and because I was shaking i was put in a room on my own.  I ended up sitting on the floor cos the light headedness might have made me fall off the chair. When the dr came in I was in full swearing mode and im sure he thought i had been possessed.  I had to explain what had happened.  Still I felt so embarrassed I couldn't look at him. He gave me something to relax my muscles and then worked out that because i had been throwing up the week before I hadn't been taking my normal meds and stopping them cold turkey could have had this as a side effect.  As the sensation started wearing off i did feel a little more myself but now I am afraid to touch myself there in innocent showering and toileting. I do have to go back on my meds which i have started and I need a check up in two more days and now I am scared to have sex again. Everything I have stated did happen as I know it is hard to believe and I have never heard of anything similar to this before of such a length of time with out continuous stimulating. Unfortunately I can only use the web to research as I would be to humiliated to repeat this to friends to see if they had heard of anything like this before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: