~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 01:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Experience with male "Kegel"  (Read 5710 times)
likeness0920

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:21 AM »

Do any women have insights they gained from being with a man before and after the man has actively exercised his kegel muscles?
My wife and I are in our mid twenties and have an active sex life, we have not been able to have her reach orgasm though and she can not reach it on her own(so that is one area we are working on).
One of the things that she has mentioned that I could do to help is to maintain an extremely strong and large erection for longer, she has also said that she would enjoy if it I could swell and flex my penis they way I do as I get closer to orgasm for the whole duration.  I can maintain this state for maybe 10 minutes max now and she would like me to regularly maintain it for 30 minutes.
Do you have experience where the ability of a man being able to maintain this level for a long time helped you to orgasm when you otherwise could not? Do you have ideas of exercises that could help me develop this strength?
Since she has mentioned this I have been flexing, “fluttering”, and contracting and holding my PC muscle as I have read to do elsewhere.
Any input (or just stories) from people would be great!
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 01:46:02 PM »

Hello and welcome to the board Likeness,

I'm not sure that this post is in the right section though.

It seems to me that clenching your pubococcygeus (Kegel is not the name of the muscle but of the doctor who popularized the method for women) for half an hour will exhaust you.

Maybe a sex toy with the qualities you described, namely size, shape and hardness, could help your wife reach orgasm? Later, when she starts experiencing some, she might not need such rigidity and swelling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: