~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
September 24, 2017, 11:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Too young to come  (Read 13058 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »

Dr Ruth
Bronze Member

Reg : 06/13/2005

Date Posted: 06/13/2005 7:07 PM       

Hi girls!
Did you know that There is some evidence that the intensity of a woman's G-spot orgasm is mediated by the hormone estrogen. Most young women under 30 find clitoral orgasms to be more powerful, because, due to their relatively high estrogen levels, their vaginal lining becomes too thick to allow direct stimulation of their G-spot nerves.
As the estrogen level begins to decline in women during their 30s, the vaginal lining becomes thinner and the G-spot becomes more accessible. That's why most women feel that they begin to peak sexually in their early to mid-30s

MR GGG
Bronze Member
Reg : 06/29/2005

Date Posted: 06/29/2005 8:59 PM       

"That's why most women feel that they begin to peak sexually in their early to mid-30s"

No NO, Doc. It's not that they FEEEL like they peak in their 30's and 40's. THEY DO !!

In SOOO many ways.

Pity
Anonymous

Date Posted: 09/13/2005 4:08 AM     

And what happens after their 40s?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 11:31:03 AM by Administrator » Logged
MR.G

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »

And what happens after their 40s?

Unless women let themselves fall apart physically I think for most their sexual lives just keep getting better. They have better self-confidence, self control, they know THEIR bodies better than they did when they were kids and if they read some of the info on the Net then they learn stuff they momma neva tot 'em.

I've had feedback PMs from my TRY THIS thread on LIT from couples in their 80's and everything is not only still working but with the introduction of G-Gasms they said they felt like teenagers again. V. cool!!!

GSPOT THREAD
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

The biggest impediment to younger women experiencing G-Gasms is that so many couples rely on intercourse for most of their sex. The GSpot is up and around the bend - just above and behind the top of the pubic bone for many. That means a thrusting erection passes right by it barely touching it and it NEEDS to be poked fairly firmly to activate.

If couples read this info her partner will use fingers, thumbs or a toy to get in there and use the right pressure at the right angle and speed and MAKE IT HAPPEN. DIcks are GREAT. I have one. He's my bud but he can't do some things and young people need to learn this. Thumbs work for Gspots WAAAAY better than any (most) dicks.

GSPOT THREAD
http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892

D.viomi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »

I dont think you are too young.  I think some girls just use other objects besides a dildo.  I do think it will help make sex less painful when you do have sex in the future.
D.viomi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:33 AM »

im 13 and for the last few months i have been using a small dildo to masturbate with, that my older sister gave me when she worked out that i had started masturbating. the first time i used it, it felt amazing and i had my first orgasm from it. now i use it heaps and love it, but after telling some friends about it, they said that we are too young to use a dildo. are they right? because i dont know if i could stop using it now even if i wanted to.
D.viomi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

I dont think you are too young heck I wish i had a cool older sis like that.  Since I dont I use all kinds of other stuff in the house to do it.  I keep wanting to get a vibe thingy at Spensers but I always chicken out. Oh well
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: