~ The FEMALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.femalemultiple.org
November 20, 2017, 01:51:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Female Mutliple Orgasm Forum!

The Female Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about female multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My orgasmic diet  (Read 12834 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »

zaneblue
Bronze Member
Reg : 07/02/2005

Date Posted: 07/02/2005 1:40 PM         

I think female multiple orgasms are easy enough.  For multiple clitoral orgasms, get a good vibrator like a Hitachi Magic Wand or an Eroscillator.  For multiple vaginal orgasms, follow my diet.  I generally have a few dozen vaginal orgasms daily.  Here's my diet:
This diet is for women who want to increase desire, improve sensation for clitoral orgasms, and develop (or strengthen) the ability to have vaginal orgasms. It increases dopamine relative to serotonin, improves free testosterone levels, and gives greater muscle tone and better blood circulation in the vagina. As with all things to do with your body and health, check with your doctor first.

Take daily:

fish oil?enough to give 1600 mg of EPA and 800 mg of DHA -- usually 7,000 mg (that's seven pills)

Do not take high-dose fish oil like this if you are on blood-thinning medication like Coumadin or aspirin therapy, are scheduled for surgery, take lots of OTC pain relievers or are allergic to seafood

the RDA of calcium/magnesium/zinc (1000/400/15 mg)

a good multivitamin like Centrum

extra Vitamin C (a glass of orange juice a day is enough for this step)

one ounce high quality dark chocolate like Dove Promises Dark Chocolate or Lindt 70% Dark.
12 mg of iron (Do not take iron if you have the rare condition hemachromatosis or are unable to menstruate).

What to do:
Exercise your PC muscles (in your vagina) twice a week with an exercise device to improve muscle tone. I recommend a device called Gyneflex, which can be ordered online and costs $40.

What to eat:
Try to get protein at every meal, and try to eat more vegetables and fruits and less starchy and sugary foods. Avoid transfats (partially hydrogenated oils) and polyunsaturated vegetable oils like corn oil and safflower oil. Butter, cheese, and other saturated fats are fine, and so are olive oil and canola oil.

What to avoid:
The less caffeine and nicotine consumed, the better the diet will work.
Also avoid herbal stimulants such as ginkgo or ginseng.

Antidepressants and birth control pills will both seriously interfere with the effects of the diet. Of course do not go off of antidepressants to try this diet. However, you may find after taking high dose fish oil for a while that it may help with depression too.

Myriam
Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/07/2005 2:08 PM     

I'm going to give your diet a try!
But why the chocolate? And doesn't it contain caffeine?

zaneblue
Bronze Member
Reg : 07/02/2005

Date Posted: 07/09/2005 4:03 PM         

Reply to : Myriam [Anonymous]

I'm going to give your diet a try!But why the chocolate? And doesn't it contain caffeine?

Yes it does, but just a small amount.  That's why I recommend only  a little each day.  Short answer--helps with dopamine levels.

Myriam
Anonymous

Date Posted: 07/10/2005 12:37 AM     

Interesting! By what mechanism by the way?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 11:31:32 AM by Administrator » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: